Grand Lodge de Oliva

• alt text

Alazar de Oliva.

Gran Logia de Oliva

• Nirahtii

Looks cool! Hope it does well!

• Nirahtii

It's great to see more builders, given our wealthy community we are going to need you guys to spend that money. On a side note, how do you plan to obtain construction materials? Are you going to establish your own facilities or will you get them through merchants?

• I'm planning to play architecter role at launch and I'd like to join this great guild ^^

• @CalligoMercator For the beggining we are going to talk with every Nirath miner, lumberer and merchant guild to supply us by weekly contracts ( may become daily ).
    Any guild is free to become part of the Lodge, keeping his full autonomy and choosing a Master to represent the guild at the Assembly. Any member of a guild in the Lodge may become Apprentice, Official and Master without leaving his guild but without salary. Also there will be exchange programs between the guilds in the Lodge.

Alazar de Oliva.

Gran Logia de Oliva

• @Gammea You are more than welcome, my Countess.

Alazar de Oliva.

Gran Logia de Oliva

• Nirahtii

Sounds like a solid plan. Good luck with your venture. On a side note, your large forum signature is somewhat distracting, which could annoy people.

• @CalligoMercator Thank you! I reduced it, hope it's better! EDIT: Definitely without for this forum :)

Alazar de Oliva.

Gran Logia de Oliva